There are hundreds of talent acquisition events across the globe each year. But which ones focus on employer branding specifically? Here is a list of some in person conferences that focus on employer branding:
- Employer Branding Conference (UK) Hear from your peers on their best practices in the candidate experience world. Hosted by IHR is the largest, most inclusive community of In-house Recruiters. Our members benefit from over 70 thought-leading live and virtual events each year ranging from 1000-strong exhibitions and high-profile awards to exclusive half-day breakfasts, strategically aligned Recruitment Leader dinners and highly influential webinars.
- Talent Brand Summit: Hosted by Talent Brand Alliance, this is an immersive workshop organized by the Talent Brand Alliance, a community for employer branding and recruitment marketing professionals. This event is designed to pioneer the next level of experiential learning and more specifically advance your company’s talent brand.
- Employer Brand Summit: Employer Brand Summit presents a platform for global & national leaders to connect, and share best practices and discover the latest trends in the employer-branding ecosystem. A diverse selection of industry leaders of all levels who want to inspire or get inspired join us for a full day to make their employer brand stand out from the crowd!
- Employer Branding & Diversity Conference: Hosted by PotentialPark, this conference is focused on exciting programm of influential senior speakers and panel discussions awaits you at the Felleshus of the Nordic Embassies, as we delve into the latest topics, insights and best practices from the worlds of employer branding and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
- EBrand Con: Hosted by GMSI alongside Talent Acquisition Week each January, this conference lets attendees and speakers mix and mingle for three days, discussing their experiences in how to effectively leverage branding strategies to execute and optimize a strong employer brand. We work with the best practitioners and trainers to develop SHRM and HRCI pre-approved curriculum for your benefit.
- World Employer Branding Day is the world’s largest gathering of leaders in employer branding. Founded in 2015 with a vision to advance excellence in employer branding practice, the event connects companies from around the world with the industry’s top employer branding leaders, agencies and communities in a friendly and welcoming environment for all levels.
I hope you find this list helpful, it should give you a great place to start when looking for conferences to attend in order to stay updated on the latest trends and best practices in employer branding.
Employer Brand Resources
- RecruitmentMarketing.com: This website and blog features recruitment marketing resources from practicing professionals.
- RallyFWD is a community of recruitment marketers with tons of resources and information. They even hold their own virtual conference each year.
- Employer Brand Labs is run by employer brand consultant James Ellis, one of our advisors. In addition to consulting you can find a wide variety of free content on employer branding.
- Employer Branding College: The Employer Branding College was founded in 2011 and has continued to pioneer employer brand leadership education ever since. With a purpose to build employer brand leadership capability in organizations around the world to create a better and fairer world of work, we are proud to be celebrating our 11th Year in 2022.
Employer Brand Books
Here’s a list of some popular books on employer branding:
- “Employer Branding: A Strategic and Operational Approach” by Andrew McDougall, Jonathan Fletcher, and Mike Pegg
- “The Employer Brand: Keeping Faith with the Deal” by Simon Barrow and Richard Mosley
- “Building a Winning Employer Brand: How to Transform Your Organization into an Employer of Choice” by Lindsey Pollak
- “Employer Branding: An Inside Out Approach” by Denise Breslin and Paul Williams
- “The Employer Brand: How to Create an Employer Brand that Works” by Simon Barrow
- “Employer Branding For Dummies” by Richard Mosley and Ed Newman
- “The Employer Branding Playbook: Strategies for Attracting and Retaining Top Talent” by Tracey Smith
- “The Employer Brand: The Role of Human Resources in Developing, Managing and Promoting an Employer Brand” by Mark Wilcox
- “Employer Branding: Attract, Engage and Retain the Best Talent” by Michael Beygelman and John Sullivan
- “Employer Brand Management: A New Approach to Talent Attraction and Retention” by Arne Carlsen and Rune Todnem By.
My favorite is Employer Brand for Dummies. Please note that the selection of a book depends on what you are looking for and what your specific interest on the topic, this list is a general selection of books on employer branding, hope you find the one that suits you!