Join us at the leading independent talent acquisition event educating today’s TA pros for the future of talent attraction and engagement.
Philadelphia, PA — On January 31 – February 2, 2023, Talent Acquisition Week returns in person for the first time since January 2020. TA Week provides attendees with the most comprehensive conference experience and endless networking opportunities with the brightest in the industry.
TA Week will be hosted in sunny San Diego, at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, a waterfront oasis with genuine Southern California style.
Cliquify is a key sponsor and will join an impressive exhibitor floor to offer #TA_Week attendees access to their cutting edge talent acquisition, employer branding, and sourcing solutions. Stop by the Cliquify booth to see how we help enterprises Build > Activate > Measure their Employer Brand.
Our co-founders who have over 17 years of in-house recruiting experience will be on hand to explain how to activate your brand to get future candidates to connect with your culture and generate excitement among your employees.
Attendees will walk away with knowledge of how to leverage emerging recruiting practices, with a look into the latest global recruiting trends, recruitment marketing, candidate engagement, tools, and technology. TA Week is an “amazing opportunity to engage and reinvigorate,” stated Summar Jonas, Talent Acquisition Manager, Association Management Center.
For over a decade, Social Recruiting Strategies Conference (#SRSC) has helped TA pros & HR leaders leverage emerging recruiting practices, offering the latest in global recruiting trends, recruitment marketing, candidate engagement, tools and technology through practitioner-to-practitioner sessions, panel discussions and case studies. SRSC returns in 2023, live and in person, along with the Talent Sourcing Strategies Summit and Employer Branding Strategies Conference.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Jacob Rivas, Sr Global D&I Technical Sourcer, Weight Watchers
- Willena Long, DEI Leader, Career Boss Academy
- Dana Atherton, VP, Talent Acquisition
- Tara Turk-Haynes, Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Talent Management, Leaf Group
- Matt Rimer, Director of Talent Acquisition, Trinity Health
- Israel Gutierrez, VP, Talent Acquisition, Axios
- Mike “Batman” Cohen, Founder, Wayne Technologies
- Mawulom Nenonene, Sr. Talent Advisor, Point
- Adrienne Sullivan, Senior Director, Talent Attraction, Employer Brand and University Relations, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Brian Fink, Senior Sourcing Technical Recruiter, Twitter
Get your unique Cliquify discount code and register below: